Estimated Completion Time: 9 weeks
Total Clock Hours: 144 hours total*
This 144-hour program is designed to teach students the skills essential for Entry-level work as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in licensed health care agencies. Clinical training is conducted at a local, approved long-term care facility under the direct supervision of a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN). The approved curriculum for this course is under the direction and guidelines set by the Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS).
- New classes will start approximately every nine (9) weeks.
- Classes meet five hours each day.
- Day classes meet M-TH, 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Evening classes meet M-TH, 3:00p.m.- 7:00 p.m.
- All class schedules are subject to change.